Posts Tagged Laziness
So, anyone who has stumbled upon this little blog AND who has been foolish enough to attempt to follow it would know that it has been a little over a year since I have written anything for it.
I’m pretty sure that I posted a warning somewhere about how infrequent posts could end up being…
Anyway… since my last post I have:
- posted a number of dining reviews for EatDrinkBrisbane.com and EatDrinkGoldCoast.com
- helped in the process of bringing another midget into the world
- gave up on dragonboating as I couldn’t commit the time to training since moving back to the Gold Coast
- been working on new software (at work) to replace the product that we have been providing professional services for for over 10 years
- been to the Colorado, USA twice (VERY COOL) for training on the new product
- working like crazy to gear up the business to “step up to the next level”
- stopped writing dining reviews because I just have not had the time to do it justice
- oh, and have completely ignored this blog!
So, as you can see, I have been pretty busy. Most importantly, now that we are a family of four, I have been very much trying to focus as much time as I can on the upbringing of my two incredible kids, keeping my amazing wife sane, whilst trying to secure our future financially… and it has been bloody exhausting! LOL
So, I am not going to make a commitment to update this blog on a regular basis, but I will be writing of things interesting to myself from time to time. If, by some stretch of the imagination, you find these posts interesting and/or informative, please drop me a comment and let me know. Everyone loves to know when their rambling interests others… it separates us from that crazy guy that hangs around outside of the local Seven Eleven, with a stuffed Aardvark on his shoulder, mutting about the “End of the World is Nigh”. 😛
PS – I have changed the website’s theme as I am no longer trying to impress Telstra to be a part of their Windows Phone 7 Social Review (I feel pretty dirty for even attempting that).
PPS (or is it PSS??) – I had to be honest with myself and remove the “dragon boating” element from the site’s by-line, since I no longer participate in the sport…. actually, I am not participating in ANY sport, which is something that I really need to rectify at some point.